PCF79XX Adapter for VVDI Prog Programmer
1. Supported Chip Models:
PCF7922 PCF7941 PCF7945 PCF7952 PCF7953 PCF7961
2. Two Optional Ways to Read Write PCF79XX Chip
(1) Remove the chip and put it in the IC socket, select option “PCF79XX chip” shown as follows.
(2) Connect wire to the circuit board, select option “PCF79XX adapter” shown as follows.
Note: If PCF79XX adapter option can't recognize chip due to the affection of circuit board, just remove chip and put it in IC socket, then use option “PCF79XX chip” to operate.
3.VVDI Pro Options Description
(1) “EEPROM”: data storage space, it can read & write in protected status.
(2) “EROM”: program memory space (equal to other chip’s FLASH space), it can read & write in unprotected status.
(3) “Protected”: click “Protected” to lock chip and unable to read out chip data.
(4) “Unprotected”: click “Unprotected” to unlock chip and able to read out chip data.
After unlock, the original data in the chip will be cleared.
5. PCF79XX Chip Function
Currently PCF79XX chip support lock, unlock and read/write data.
1pc x PCF79XX-Adapter