S100 Ultra-high Speed Stand-alone Universal Device Programmer Replace Beeprog
Top 9 Reasons to Get S100 Ultra-high Speed Programmer:
1. Support More than 300 IC manufacturer, More than 80000 pcs devices.
2. Support devices with Vcc Voltages as low as 1.2V
3. Extremely fast speed. 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 12 seconds and 1Gb NAND in 110 seconds.
4. Built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. New device support will be easier.
5. The programmer is controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed) to program a chip.
6. ISP/ICP programming capability available via ISP/ICP adaptor.
7. Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
8. Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
9. Windows XP/Vista/Win7 compatibility
Hardware & Electrical Specifications:
Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND)n, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU. .
Packages supported: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP, ...
PC interface: USB2.0
Power source: 100~240 V AC 50~60 Hz
Power consumption: ~0.5 A
Operation temperature: 0 ~ 40 C (32 ~ 105 F)
1pc x S100 Ultra-high Speed Stand-alone Universal Device Programmer
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.